3 cheese pizza. Three Cheese Pizza — Homemade pizza is the BEST! Fast, easy, and better than calling for pizza delivery. I love homemade pizza, but I will admit that I don't always make the time for it.
I end up ordering a slice of pepperoni with red sauce and a white pizza with ricotta cheese to get a taste of it all! This recipe features three cheeses with distinctly different textures and flavors — delicate. Our Three Cheese Pizza is a CAULIPOWERful trifecta: a crispy crust that's made from real cauliflower, a mouth-watering mix of mozzarella, parmesan, and white cheddar cheese, and a savory tomato sauce. You can have 3 cheese pizza using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 cheese pizza
- Prepare 1 of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of finely shredded italian style cheese.
- You need 1 of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 of flatbread pizza crust.
- Prepare 1 of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt.
Its tasty, crispy, OMG THIS IS CAULIFLOWER CRUST?! pizza. This classic thin crust three cheese pizza is guaranteed to be a new family favorite. Ditch the take-out and whip this up instead for your next pizza night! Classic Thin Crust Three Cheese Pizza.
3 cheese pizza step by step
- put crust on pizza pan,and spread on sauce.Add on cheese in and order,as much as you want..
- lightly shake on garlic salt over cheeses and bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until desired Brown crust ,eat and enjoy.
Easy homemade thin crust three cheese pizza. Here's my Homemade Three Cheese Pizza Recipe. I think you will go nuts over it! Homemade Three Cheese White Pizza Recipe. Perfect for a pizza night in!