Aubergine pizza style – melanzane alla pizzaiola. Le melanzane alla pizzaiola in padella sono un secondo piatto saporito e filante che piacerà a tutti! Per preparare le melanzane alla pizzaiola non serve né. Aubergine pizza style – melanzane alla pizzaiola This recipe is really easy and a great vegetarian main option.
Eggplants pizzaiola or sandwich Pizza or sandwich made with eggplants. Eggplants pizzaiola is a recipe for preparing a pizza with a vegetable base. This recipe, with modifications, can be used by milk intolerants, vegetarians, vegans and celiac. You can cook Aubergine pizza style – melanzane alla pizzaiola using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aubergine pizza style – melanzane alla pizzaiola
- It’s of big aubergine or 2 smaller ones.
- Prepare of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of dry mozzarella.
- You need of Basil.
The eggplants pizzaiola is very simple, the video shows how to prepare. Preparation Baked Eggplant Parmigiana is an Italian dish made with a shallow or deep-fried sliced aubergine that is layered with cheese and tomato sauce, then baked. This is surely not an authentic melanzane alla parmigiana, but tastes absolutely delicious. The flavors of roasted eggplant, along with a garlic tomato basil sauce is brilliant and a must try.
Aubergine pizza style – melanzane alla pizzaiola instructions
- Start by slicing the courgettes. Try to get them to be of the same thickness as otherwise they will cook at different times and you will have some on the burnt side and some on the raw side.
- Pass them under the grill until brown on both sides. This is a necessary step to remove the water. Try and put the thickest slices at the back because they will cook more than the ones at the front. You will prob need to do 2-3 batches.
- At this point you can make a tomato sauce if you want to although for a speedier recipe you can just spoon out the chopped tomatoes directly into the slice of aubergine. If you are using the tomatoes directly from the can try and leave as much of the juice as possible behind. You can either drain each spoonful against the side of the can or pass them through a sieve. Keep the tomatoes at the centre without getting too close to the edges.
- Add the mozzarella and a basil leaf at the top of each slice and put them back under the grill. Help yourself with a spatula. Watch out as they take less time to cook now than before as you only need to melt the mozzarella. They are done!!.
Eggplant parmigiana or eggplant Parmesan is one of the most popular and iconic vegetarian Italian dishes and this recipe is straight from Italy. Transfer eggplant to a paper towel-lined plate using a slotted spoon; season with salt. This aubergine parmigiana recipe is a brilliant vegetarian alternative to a lasagne. Get stuck into layers of slow-cooked tomato and aubergine – yum!!. Aubergine Parmigiana (Melanzane alla Parmigiana) Fresh basil, oregano & Parmesan.