Bacon Cheeseburger Parmesan. Breadcrumbs, parmesan, a touch of seasoning and a drizzle of oil, baked in the oven until crunchy, they really take that bacon cheeseburger to a new level. AND if you love that baked Parmesan taste then why not load up with these Baked Parmesan Carrot Fries as a perfect side to this super tasty burger. And not forgetting a drizzle of special sauce.
Spread this mixture evenly on the sliced pretzel rolls. For the cheese spread: Place the cottage cheese in a blender and puree until smooth. Transfer the cottage cheese to a mixing bowl. You can have Bacon Cheeseburger Parmesan using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Parmesan
- Prepare of Burger ——–.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1/3 cup of cooked bacon pieces broken up.
- You need 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of sauce ———-.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soft butter.
- You need 15 ounce of can tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of topping ——–.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Add the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, parsley, dill and garlic. This is my Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger with Baked Parmesan Onions Rings – this is what I call a proper bacon cheeseburger! Onion rings, bacon, American cheese and tasty barbecue sauce combine to make a manly This recipe also includes clones for the Junior Western Bacon Cheeseburger and the Double Western. Bacon Cheeseburger Lasagna Rolls – These bacon cheeseburger rolls are delicious and so filling, such a easy meal to prepare for everyone and could easily become a new family favorite.
Bacon Cheeseburger Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit and heat an oven safe pan or skillet..
- Mix th ingredients for bacon cheeseburger.
- Form a giant Patty with a slight crater in center of patty.
- Mix the sauce ingredients.
- Pour over the burger.
- Add cheeses and bake for an hour till done.
- Take out of oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
You can add in some extra "free" toppings as you wish, like pickles and mushrooms. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water; drain again. Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta- Make as directed. Continue cooking until crispy and finish the recipe as directed.