Bacon cheeseburger roll up. In a large skillet, cook the beef, bacon and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add cheese; cook and stir until melted. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up.
UNROLL pizza dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Roll up dough, starting at one of the long sides. Rearrange, if necessary, so roll is seam-side down on baking sheet. You can cook Bacon cheeseburger roll up using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger roll up
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of ground meat.
- It’s 1/2 lb of fresh mushrooms diced.
- You need 1 of red onion diced.
- It’s 1 envelope of lipton beefy onion soup mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of lemon pepper.
- It’s of southern flavor garlic seasonings.
- You need of steak sauce.
- You need of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Montreal steak sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
- You need of shredded cheese.
Cut diagonally into six slices to serve. Brown ground beef with bacon and onions in large skillet; drain. This Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-Up is the perfect twist on a classic burger recipe. Bacon Cheeseburer Roll-Ups make a great appetizer recipe but are also filling enough to make a fun dinner.
Bacon cheeseburger roll up step by step
- Sauté onions and mushrooms.
- Mix any seasonings, beefy onion,bread crumbs steak sauces ,Worcestershire sauce and ground beef.
- Lay bacon out on clean surface/cutting board..
- Mold meat into a loaf to fit on bacon.
- Top with mushrooms, onions and parmesan cheese and shredded cheese and another slice of bacon if desired.
- Roll up and secure with tooth pick.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Broil in oven for 6 minutes close to the top.
- Flip and broil another 6 minutes but keep an eye on it.
- Topped this time with sour cream, lettuce n tomato..Dig in and enjoy.
Add cubed Velveeta and cook till melted, then stir in the crumbled bacon. Lightly grease a rectangle cookie sheet. Roll into log, starting at one of the long sides; rearrange if necessary, so that seam side is down. Drain and rinse the mixture (to minimize fat). Chesse stuffed bacon cheeseburger cooked on the Green Mountain Grill.