Bacon wrapped Stuffed Burger. The Best Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Hamburgers Meat Lovers Rejoice! Hamburgers have to be one of America's greatest discoveries! And this recipe, the best bacon wrapped cheese stuffed hamburgers recipe around, takes the simple burger to the next level.
In a large bowl, mix together the Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble in the ground beef, and mix together by hand. Take two slices of bacon and wrap around the burger in a criss-cross with the ends meeting on the bottom. You can have Bacon wrapped Stuffed Burger using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped Stuffed Burger
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 cup of chopped Baby Portabella Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Bacon(thick slice or thin).
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
Put a toothpick through the center of the burger and bacon to help keep the bacon from falling off once grilled. Place the burger on the grill (I put down foil first so that the bacon grease wouldn't start a crazy fire in my grill). This keto burger is based on the popular Beer Can Burger which is ground beef wrapped in bacon and filled with roasted vegetables and cheese. I used roasted onions, bell peppers and mushrooms and topped each burger with homemade mustard, Sriracha and grated cheddar cheese.
Bacon wrapped Stuffed Burger step by step
- Rinse Mushrooms.
- Chop up mushrooms.
- Saute Mushrooms in Butter.
- Mix Ground Beef in a bowl with preferred spices. In a seperate bowl mix Sauted Mushrooms and Feta cheese. Set aside..
- Grab a handful of Beef.Roll into a ball and flatten it out on sheet pan (wax paper works better).Add Mushroom and cheese mix.
- Roll up Another ball of beef flattening it out and laying on top of patty and mixture sealing Edges well with fingers.
- Lay Slices of Bacon like a flower on cutting Board. Place Stuffed Burger in the middle of Bacon flower. Wrap burger with the Slices of bacon (Can use Toothpicks to hold together).
- Should like nice and wrapped like this. Pre heat Grill Medium heat..
- Grill for about 15 to 20 Mins. Bacon will get crispy Dont worry..
- Let Burger rest 1 to 2 mins. Add to your favorite Bun/Bread and Enjoy.
If you follow my recipe, you won't need to use a beer can to make them – a glass works just fine and since beer is a no-no. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Saute onions in drippings until tender. Crumble bacon; add with mushrooms to skillet and set aside. Meanwhile, combine beef, pork, cheese, pepper, garlic powder and steak sauce in a large bowl.