BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs. Bacon Cheeseburger bombs are not only delicious, they're simple to put together and my kids just gobble them up… who am I kidding, so do I!! A warm crispy sesame crust loaded up with gooey cheese, seasoned ground beef, onions, bacon and all the fixin's packed into one neat tidy little bundle! Packed with cheese, bacon and seasoned hamburger meat, these fluffy cheeseburger bombs will be the hit of any barbecue or tailgate.
A seasoned ground beef and bacon mixture is wrapped in biscuit dough with cheddar cheese and pickles. The dough's brushed with egg whites and topped with sesame seeds, then baked to a lightly browned (and dare we say, dynamite) finish. Add the beef, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine. You can have BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
- It’s 6 slice of american cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced onion.
- You need 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
You're gonna want to head outside and fire up that BBQ grill to make these delicious low-carb and keto avocado-stuffed, bacon-wrapped burger bombs! It's basically any low carb loving person's dream meal, and it's such a unique spin on the typical cheeseburger. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Add ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs instructions
- Divide burger six ways.
- Make patties and sprinkle with garlic salt and minced onion..
- Add slice of cheese to patty..
- Form into the size and shape of brats..
- Wrap each in two slices of bacon, put on a skewer and secure with toothpick. Grill until cooked through..
- Five minutes before done brush with BBQ sauce..
- Serve on skewer or brat buns.
Lay each egg roll wrapper out with a corner pointing towards you. The BBQ Pit Boys show you how to make their Burger Bombs, the perfect snacking food for your Chapter meetings, tailgating and family picnics. Kick up your pit party next time with these fresh ground chuck beef meatballs, stuffed with peppers and wrapped in bacon. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crispy. Add ground beef, increase heat to medium and cook until browned.