Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza. While dough bakes, prepare toppings (cook/chop bacon, chop cooked chicken, slice onion). Remove pizza crust from oven, spread a thin layer of barbecue sauce evenly over the warm crust. Add chicken, bacon, and onion on top of cheese.
Spread barbecue sauce over dough; top with chicken, cooked onion, bacon, Gorgonzola cheese and jalapenos. Sprinkle with paprika and garlic powder; top with mozzarella cheese. Freeze option: Bake pizza crust as directed; cool. You can cook Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of active dry or instant yeast.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/3 of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Toppings(enough for one pizza crust).
- Prepare 1 of large boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- It’s 5 of sliced of cooked bacon chopped up.
- Prepare 1 cup of plus 3 tablespoon bbq sauce (divided).
- You need 3 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of red onion chopped or diced.
- You need 3 tablespoon of fresh cilantro chopped.
- It’s of Note: the pizza dough should make 2 medium pizzas.
- You need of You can also make ur own garlic butter for the crust.
Top with all the ingredients as directed, and. We made this copycat California Pizza Kitchen BBQ chicken bacon pizza and it was so delish! I was thinking about it the other day and it looks like we eat a lot of pizza because we have so many recipes up for pizza. You can top your bacon crust with essentially any sort of keto toppings, including tomato-based pizza sauces, pepperoni, you name it.
Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza instructions
- Take half the dough and stretch in a 16" pizza pan or cookie sheet dough should be thin.
- Toppings for bbq chicken pizza: pre heat oven to 425 degrees spread one cup of bbq sauce on pizza dough sprinkle 3 cups of mozzarella cheese on top toss the cooked shredded chicken and the cooked bacon and red onion on top take the 3 tbs of bbq sauce and drizzle over the toppings and take the 1/2 of mozzarella cheese and sprinkle over the pizza.
- Bake for 10 mins remove pizza from oven sprinkle chopped cilantro then put back in the oven for 5 mins more or until the crust is golden brown let stand for 5 mins then serve.
For mine, I made a flavorful BBQ chicken pizza with some leftover grilled chicken. It turned out AWESOME with the bacon crust. Make sure to use a sugar-free BBQ sauce, like this G Hughes. We had you at bacon, right? Smoky Southern-style BBQ sauce adds a tangy twist to this irresistible pizza topped with grilled chicken, hickory-smoked bacon, fresh-cut onions, and real cheese made from mozzarella.