Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas. Peel and finely chop the onion. Measure ¼ cup [½ cup] onion for the patties; set aside the rest for the salsa. Serve the burgers on buns with your favorite toppings (avocado would be awesome!), or eat them bun-less like I did.
If you really crave a bun with your burger, then go traditional. Repeat with the remaining oil and burgers. Serve the burgers on buns with guacamole, tomato slices, sprouts and red onion. You can cook Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas
- Prepare of Spices.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dark brown sugar.
- You need of Beans and burger.
- You need 1 quart of baked beans.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fire roasted peppers.
- It’s 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of mozzarella cheese diced.
- It’s of Tortillas.
- It’s As needed of 8 inch tortillas.
- Prepare of Optional.
- You need To taste of your favorite hot sauce.
Black bean burgers with bold southwest flavors, wholesome beans, and made with ease in a food processor or blender. Add extra flavor to each vegetarian patty using your favorite toppings and spreads. Black bean burgers are an affordable plant-based protein and this handheld meal is easy to prepare. Turn off the heat and serve the burgers topped with salsa and sour cream (if using) and on the warmed buns.
Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas instructions
- Chop the peppers. Add the sirloin to a deep pan and brown add with it the peppers. Sauté 7 minutes and then stir in the spices..
- When browned add the beans and cheddar cheese. Let simmer for 30 minutes stirring often keep covered..
- When it's cooked remove from heat..
- Dice the mozzarella cheese..
- Add to the top of the beans and burger. Cover and let rest..
- Heat the tortillas till hot and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
Reprinted from the book Ten Dollar Dinners. Now hear this: A little spice, when it comes to black bean burgers, is really, realllllllly nice. While that happens, I'll get the skillet ready! In a bowl, combine hamburger, refried beans and taco. top. All burgers and wraps served with garlic and cilantro fries.