Brad's southwest chicken burger. Brad's Burgers is a tribute to my father. My dad taught me the value of hard work and the joy of living life. His own life was constantly filled with friends and family.
Delivery was a bit slow as they are still working out the kinks. I ordered my burger medium and it was thoroughly cooked through. For as many toppings as the burger had, the meat was flavorless and over cooked. You can cook Brad's southwest chicken burger using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's southwest chicken burger
- Prepare 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of Onion buns.
- It’s 1/4 lb of bacon. Cut strip in half then fry to preference.
- It’s of For the southwest sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Frank's red hot sauce, buffalo style.
- You need 5 drops of tobasco sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare of For the batter.
- You need of Dry.
- It’s 1 of LG can french onions, crumbled.
- You need 2 of cups, garlic herb bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko.
- Prepare of Wet.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbs of mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole milk or cream.
- Prepare of For garnish.
- It’s slices of Sharp white cheddar.
- You need of Sliced tomato.
- Prepare of Diced green chiles.
- It’s of Red leaf lettuce.
- It’s of If you are daring, Brad's roasted chiles.
The bun was dry as well and a bit burned. I had high hopes as the burger looked delicious. My friend's chicken sandwich was about the same. Southwest chicken burgers are a tasty alternative to the classic cheese burger.
Brad's southwest chicken burger instructions
- Mix the southwest sauce ingredients. Chill in refrigerator until serving..
- Mix wet batter ingredients in a bowl..
- Put french onion in a LG zip lock bag. Crush with a cup until they are fine. Add rest of dry ingredients to the bag and shake well..
- Slice or pound out chicken breasts until they are 1/2 inch thick..
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. About 1/4 inch deep. Medium low..
- Dredge chicken in wet batter. Place dry ingredients on a plate and coat. Press crumbs into chicken to coat evenly..
- Fry until well browned and fully cooked. Meanwhile toast bun. Change out oil every couple patties..
- Spread southwest sauce on both buns. Top with desired ingredients. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Not only are southwest chicken burgers healthier, but they are also colorful and pack a punch of flavor. Gather friends and family and grill up some southwest chicken burgers. Cook chicken fillets until very crisp. Cut rolls in two and spread insides with softened butter. Toast cut faces until golden brown.