Breakfast Pizzas. Scrumptious Breakfast Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Breakfast Pizza Recipes Homemade breakfast pizzas make an easy morning meal. With toppings like bacon, eggs, sausage, or even fruit, there's sure to be a favorite for even the pickiest of eaters.
Breakfast Pizzas are toasty English muffins topped with scrambled eggs, ham, a little garlic butter and melted cheese. This breakfast can be made ahead of time and frozen until needed! Breakfast pizza is best served immediately after baking, but leftovers can be enjoyed later if stored propery. You can have Breakfast Pizzas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizzas
- Prepare of english muffins split and toasted and lightly buttered.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of cream or milk.
- You need of chopped chives.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of crispy cooked bacon.
- Prepare of shredded mixed cheeses I used a mix of parmesan, romano,pepperjack and cheddar but any cheese you like will work.
The most famous Midwestern breakfast pizza was born from a chain of convenience stores in Iowa called Casey's General Store. Casey's locations make and sell breakfast pizzas all day long. Standard pizza dough is topped with their signature cheese sauce, sausage, scrambled eggs, and cheese. A healthy spin on a pizza, loaded with protein and tastes delicious!
Breakfast Pizzas step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Combine eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine well.
- In a large skillet heat either a bit of butter or oil to prevent egg from sticking, add eggs and cook on low heat until just set..
- Have english muffins cut side up on prepared baking sheet. Divide eggs evenly on top of muffin halfs, top with cheese than divide bacon evenly on top cheese.
- Bake about 5 minutes just until cheese melts..
- You can use any topping you like in addition to or instead of bacon such as ham or cooked sausage or any sauteed vegs..
There's nothing better than bacon for breakfast, unless it's a RED BARON ® Bacon Scrambles Pizza. RED BARON ® Sausage Scrambles Sausage, gravy and eggs make the perfect breakfast. Breakfast Pizza Near You for Delivery or Carryout. Looking for "breakfast pizza near me"? Look no further for the best breakfast pizza delivery and carryout!