Brie burgers and onions. Once you have flipped the burgers, add the brie cheese and caramelized onions on top of the cooked side to start the melting process. Remove burgers from skillet to rest. Toast the bread on each side in the hot skillet.
Place the turkey burgers over the onions and carefully add the cheesy top buns. Enjoy immediately with plenty of napkins. Brie Burger with Caramelized Onions and Sundried Tomatoes The Ultimate Burger with melted Brie Cheese, Sundried Tomatoes, Queen Creek Olive Mill Caramelized Red Onion Fig Tapenade, and Arugula. You can have Brie burgers and onions using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brie burgers and onions
- You need 1/2 cup of Brie cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 large of onions , I used Vidalia Onion.
- You need 8 of sirloin burgers third pound patties.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- It’s 1 of ketchup mustard mayonnaise pickles steak sauce or plain its optional.
- You need 1 of buns and, or, bread.
Mix the ground beef, soy sauce and pepper in a large bowl. Make a "sandwich" with two patties and the cheese. The combination of the Reny Picot Brie with the sweet balsamic onions was the perfect companion to our grass fed beef burgers. I layered everything on a pretzel bun and served with some twice-baked potatoes from Gordon Food Service Store's deli case and it was a fast and flavorful meal.
Brie burgers and onions step by step
- Get pan hot spray non stick add patties season the top side cook 3 minutes.
- Slice the onions ,season the upside of patties, add onions to pan cover cook for three minutes.
- Add Brie cheese cover let melt.
- You can use bread or buns or both you can toast the bread and buns if you like add your favorite condiments.
- Add condiments to bread if you want add beef onions enjoy.
Here is everything you need to make four burgers. Mash the avocados together with the lemon juice, salt, and black pepper. Assemble the burgers, starting with the bottom bun, mashed avocados, baby greens, then the barley patty, brie cheese, caramelized onions, grilled peaches, and finally the top bun. Sprinkle the patties with sea salt and pepper. Arrange the caramelized onion and mushroom mixture (recipe follows) on top of the patties and top with brie cheese slices.