Brunch Burger My Way. Killer chicken wings and other appetizers, fresh salads, creatively loaded baked spuds, gourmet entrees, mouthwatering burgers and dogs, and a long list of My Way sandwiches. Whatever you're in the mood for, odds are you can find something on our menu. Brunch Burger My Way This came about by having the extra ingredients from the night before.
I like to season my burger with season salt and Worchestire sauce. Lightly fry the egg – you want it very soft so that it breaks and runs over the burger when you bit into it. View the online menu of Burger My Way and other restaurants in Hopland, California. You can have Brunch Burger My Way using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brunch Burger My Way
- You need of Soft round rolls ex bulkie.
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of Ground beef 70/30 mix.
- You need 1 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced cheese- I like to use a creamier cheese like American and a stringer cheese like Swiss.
- It’s of Sliced tomato.
- Prepare 2 slice of Bacon.
Please check with the restaurant directly. Burger My Way « Back To Hopland, CA. Hopland Tourism Hopland Hotels Hopland Bed and Breakfast Hopland Vacation Rentals Hopland Vacation Packages Flights to Hopland Hopland Restaurants Things to Do in Hopland Hopland Travel Forum Hopland. Giveaway Details: To help you get into the mood, we've rounded up some amazing prizes.
Brunch Burger My Way step by step
- Usually I'll make this w left over ingredients from a burger meal the night before. Form your burger patty and cook in the frying pan till you reach the temp you like them at in a med rare kind of girl.
- Place bacon then a slice of each cheese on the bottom bun. Place your burger on top to rest and crack the egg in the same pan. I cook mine over easy I love the yolk runny and it adds moisture to the sandwich.
- Place the other two pieces of cheese on top of the burger along we the tomatoes. Top off the whole thing w salt and pepper top bun and any other toppings you love on your burger..
- Then enjoy w a lot of napkins :).
A big thanks to the sponsors who oh so kindly donated some burger-themed goodies: Char-Broil, Cabot Cheese, Le Creuset, Dreamfarm, Spiceologist & Woodbridge Wines. Also, a big shout-out to the rest of the Burger Month crew, and to the delightful Miss Kita of Girl Carnivore for rallying the troops. A burger (hellloooo American classic) + all your fave breakfast items -> bacon, cheese, egg, etc. It's literally the perfect breakfast/dinner brunch mash-up EVER. Honestly, I'm not normally a big burger person – Trevor's still trying to figure out why he married me 😉 because he's a HUGE burger lover – that being said, I love.