Burger with triple cooked chips. Heat a griddle pan until hot and coat the burgers in oil. Leave to rest on a plate under some foil. Cook the bacon in the pan until really crisp, then set aside with the burgers.
Mix togeather and make in to burger shape, and fry in a pan both side until cooked to liking add cheese while still in the pan until melted. Served with our Triple cooked Chips. Sliced lettuce, choice of a Beef, Chicken or Pork pattie, cheese and tomato sauce. You can cook Burger with triple cooked chips using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Burger with triple cooked chips
- It’s 300 g of Angus mince.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 of chopped spring onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- You need of brioche bun.
- Prepare leaves of Rocket.
- It’s of Rooster potatoes.
- Prepare of Burger cheese.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pesto.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayo.
How To Cook Beef Burgers In The Oven Uk. How to cook frozen burgers in the oven cheese stuffed burgers juicy lucy beautiful burger buns king arthur flour how to grind your own burger meat no beef burger with sweet potato chilli.. Best Of British Burgers With Triple Cooked Chips Recipe Bbc Good. Well, enter Heston Blumenthal's triple cooked chips recipe.
Burger with triple cooked chips step by step
- Chip. Cut the potatoes in to chips (leave skin on optional) boil the chips for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the chips and fry in a pan for 8 to 10 minutes, then add to a baking tray and bake at 240 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes until crispy..
- Burger. Add mince to a bowl, spring onions, 1 tbsp paprika, 1 tsp chopped garlic, 1 tsp garlic salt, 1 egg salt and pepper. Mix togeather and make in to burger shape, and fry in a pan both side until cooked to liking add cheese while still in the pan until melted..
- Mushrooms. Add butter to a pan with the mushrooms and 1 tsp garlic 1 tsp parsley..
- To plate mix the mayo and pesto togeather and add the one half of the bun add rocket then the burger and plate the chips and mushrooms.
The master of all that is experimental in the kitchen has the perfect chip method down and not only is it actually easier than it sounds, it guarantee's a satisfyingly crispy outside and a fluffy middle – aka. the ultimate chip. Cooking the perfect chips at home isn't easy. Place on a grilled burger patty, a couple of slices of gherkins and then the second patty. Add another baby gem lettuce leaf, and finish with the top half of the burger bun. Serve with the triple cooked chips and more sriracha mayonnaise to dip.