Calzone Pizza. Cook Super-Easy Calzone Dishes with The Step-By-Step Guide From KraftRecipes.com Calzones are the perfect hybrid—part pizza, part sandwich. By tucking pizza fillings in between layers of Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust, you cut down on the mess of traditional pizza. Plus, calzones are perfect for dipping in sauces, from marinara to ranch.
Criss cross strips over filling, sealing with water. A calzone is an oven-baked, folded pizza that has sealed edges so all the good stuff stays in! Anything that goes on a pizza can go into a calzone! You can have Calzone Pizza using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Calzone Pizza
- You need of For dough.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need of Water as required.
- It’s of 💕For stuffing.
- Prepare of 💕Chicken 💕.
- Prepare of Chicken flay 3(small cubes).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Tandoori masala.
- Prepare of Chilli sauce halfcup.
- You need of Soya sauce halfcup.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Capsicum as required.
- Prepare of Red bell pepper as required.
- It’s of Spring onions as required.
- You need of Tomatoes as required.
- Prepare of Chilli garlic sauce as required.
- It’s 1 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
The pizza fillings are placed on one half of the circular shaped pizza dough. The dough is then folded over, crimped, coated with an egg wash or a brush of olive oil and baked in the oven.. A calzone is a sort of enclosed pizza, like it has been folded in half. It originated in Naples, Italy and has since been made various ways.
Calzone Pizza step by step
- For preparing dough first snif the flour then add salt.
- Now add yeast in warm water almost 3 tbsp of water and then add ghee in flour.
- Then add the yeast and water mixture and knead the dough very well then grease it with oil and left for 2 to 3 hours.
- Then prepare chicken by adding all ingredients mention above.
- Cook it on slow flame until tenderize and gave coal smoke if u want.
- Then roll the dough and apply chilli garlic sauce over it then add chicken in half side.
- Then add cheese and all chopped veggies.
- Then cover it and make a Difference shape and seal the corner with folk then grease it and the pan with oil and and let it cook on 200°c for 20 min.
- Then serve with tea and enjoy ❤❤.
Inside of the bread dough, the calzone is filled with cheeses, meats, vegetables, and sometimes sauce. Discover the Best Pizza in the West Island! A calzone is a baked turnover stuffed with pizza ingredients. A stromboli is usually made by rolling up dough with cheese and meat ingredients and is then baked, but it does not generally contain pizza ingredients aside from cheese and Italian meats. Calzone is a folded Italian pizza which, by the sheer nature of its shape, is far more portable than a normal pizza and looks a bit like a Cornish pasty or turnover.