Cauliflower Burgers. The first thing that came to my mind was cauliflower. This vegan cauliflower burger with BBQ sauce is the perfect comfort food! It's super crispy and packed with flavor!
CHIPOTLE MAYO SITUATION: Guys, the chipotle mayo is an important deliciousness factor – don't skip it. These vegetarian cauliflower burgers are stuffed with cheddar cheese and topped with pickled red cabbage and a zesty, refreshing cilantro pesto. Let's be real, most veggie burgers are either full of anything but veggies (hello, processed soy weird unpronounceable ingredient lists) or nasty tasting as heck. You can cook Cauliflower Burgers using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Burgers
- You need 2 of small cauliflower or one large.
- You need 4 strips of green onion/ chopped.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbs of flour.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped parsley.
Quinoa – has a ton of healthy benefits and thickens the mixture. Cauliflower – the star of the show. Olive oil – used to roast the cauliflower. Chili powder, cumin, paprika, coriander, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper – enhances the flavor.
Cauliflower Burgers instructions
- Steam cauliflower mash and mix with parsley and onions , salt and pepper.
- Add eggs , bread crumbs and 2 tbs of flour mix.
- Add Parmesan cheese.
- Set oven 370 F In a baking sheet , place parchment paper , Make a dough , if is too soft add more flour and give burger shape , place them in baking sheet..
- Bake them about 20 minutes, take them out of oven and turn them over, bake the other side 20 minutes too. Until brownish color. Turn off the oven ..
- They are ready to eat..
Chickpeas – adds protein and helps add texture. Old-fashioned oats – helps bind everything together. Add the chickpeas, onion, bell pepper, garlic, cilantro, and spices to the cauliflower. Flavorful veggie-packed chickpea burgers made with plant based ingredients and served on gluten free hamburger buns! This is one killer gluten free veggie burger recipe you can make on the grill, stove, or in the oven!