Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef until browned, adding the onions the last few minutes of cooking. Drain the fat, then stir in the carrots, cauliflower, and asparagus.
Ground Beef and Cauliflower Rice Casserole is packed with fresh spinach, beef, and cheese, then combined with cauliflower rice and baked. A low carb and Keto meal the whole family will love. A low carb and Keto meal the whole family will love. You can have Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger
- It’s 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 3-2/3 pound of chopped cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 pound of Carrots.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion diced.
See great recipes for low calorie soy sauce cauliflower and ground beef stir fry too! This cheesy hamburger and cauliflower casserole is the best comfort food for feeding a crowd! Made with layers of browned ground beef, gluten-free cheese sauce made with Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar, carrots, onions, and cauliflower, this dish is packed with incredible flavor. While we doubt you'll have leftovers, if there do happen to be some, simply pop a serving in the microwave to make a.
Cauliflower, Carrots and Hamburger instructions
- Peel and slice the Carrots thick..
- Heat a deep pan. Add the beef, onion, cauliflower, spices except parsley, and sliced Carrots..
- Simmer for 30 minutes covered. When the Carrots are fork tender they are ready. Add the parsley on top..
Mix the onion/celery mixture into the ground beef. Add rest of the spices, Worcestershire Sauce, beef broth, canned tomatoes and cauliflower to the pot. Pour the creamy mixture, cauliflower rice, second half cup of broth, ground beef (already browned) and carrots into the baking dish and stir everything together to combine. Especially when it is hearty comfort food like this Cauliflower Ground Beef Curry over steaming white rice. There also are potatoes, carrots, and saucy tomatoes in here, all rounded up with an aromatic curry spice mixture.