Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto. Though cauliflower is a low-carb vegetable, not all cauliflower crust pizzas are keto-friendly. In fact, most store-bought products and restaurant-made cauliflower crusts have around the same amount of net carbs as traditional flour-based pizza. Grate cauliflower on the small side of a box grater to form fine crumbs.
Tips and Techniques for the Best Cauliflower Pizza Crust. You can reference this post on How to Rice Cauliflower, if needed. Be sure to use an old kitchen towel to wring all the water out as cauliflower doesn't typically have the best smell.; Really squeeze hard to get as much water out as possible for the best results.; Store leftover pizza crust tightly wrapped in the refrigerator. You can cook Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto
- It’s of cauliflower.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
- You need of Season with Italian herb and panko bread crumbs to taste (smell).
- It’s of Cheese for topping.
- You need of marinara.
- Prepare of Pepperoni if desired.
Wet a paper towel and lay over the cauliflower. How To Make Cauliflower Pizza Crust. Enjoy Your Cauliflower Pizza Crust Keto Recipe. If it's pizza night, follow this cauliflower pizza crust keto recipe for your main course.
Cauliflower Crusted Pizza Bites- Keto step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut florets off cauliflower and mince in blender.
- Pour into microwavable bowl and heat in high for 4 minutes.
- Pour into a towel and squeeze out as much moisture as possible (a kitchen towel works great but it may take more than one) until dough forms.
- Mix the parmesan and seasonings into the dough evenly.
- Roll into small flat patties and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden colored.
- Remove from oven and top with marinara, remaining cheese, and pepperoni if desired and bake until toppings are melted or crisp (about 5-7 minutes).
Since you're preparing this pizza as a keto-friendly option, stick to meat and vegetables as toppings. All your little pizza bites will pop right out! Tools To Make No Crust Pizza. Making cauliflower pizza bites is so crazy simple, perfect for any busy, health conscious individual (especially busy moms)! All you really need to make these no crust pizza bites is a muffin pan, a clean kitchen towel and a food processor or mixer of some sort.