Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake. Bacon Cheeseburger Biscuit Casserole is an easy ground beef dinner recipe loaded with diced onions, condensed cheddar cheese soup, ketchup, mustard, crumbled bacon and shredded cheese all topped with pieces of Pillsbury biscuits. Bacon Cheeseburger Biscuit Casserole is a hearty casserole the whole family will love. Super easy to get on the table in a hurry, and yummy enough to be a hit.
Place biscuits evenly spaced around edges of dish & place one biscuit in center. I love biscuit topped meals, I grew up with my daddy making lots of different recipes with the biscuits cooked right on top. I love all biscuits but for meals like this I prefer to use the frozen biscuits instead of the canned biscuits. You can have Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake
- You need 1 of lb. extra lean ground beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt, black pepper, paprika, parsley, garlic to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- You need 1 of canister biscuits – 16 oz. – such as "pillsbury grands".
I think the canned biscuits are too sweet but use whatever you family likes! With thin metal spatula or sharp knife, gently loosen around edges to remove biscuit cups from pan. Garnish with pickle, ketchup and mustard. This Cheeseburger Casserole recipe is a different take on the classic burger.
Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In skillet, cook beef & onion over medium heat until beef is browned. Drain..
- Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup & spices.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly into a greased 9×9 baking dish..
- Sprinkle both cheeses over beef mixture..
- Place biscuits evenly spaced around edges of dish & place one biscuit in center..
- Bake uncovered at 15 – 20 minutes or until biscuits or golden brown and beef mixture is bubbly..
- Let sit for about 10 mins before cutting and serving. Enjoy!.
Your kids will love this cheesy dinner casserole and you will too! Ground beef and traditional burger toppings are all combined and topped with cheese and refrigerated biscuits to get that burger taste in casserole form. Find Paula on The Best of Paula. Sign up to receive weekly recipes from the Queen of Southern Cooking. Cheeseburger biscuit cups are a kid-approved, family favorite dinner that are perfect for back-to-school.