Cheeseburger Omelet. Take all of the glory of a bacon cheeseburger topped with caramelized onions and served with French fries (and ketchup, of course), wrap all of it up in fluffy eggs, and pal, you have yourself one heck of a cheeseburger experience. This ridiculously delicious omelet is appropriate served at any hour of the day and is an excellent use for leftover burger fixin's, if you have them. Whisk eggs and milk together in a small bowl until slightly frothy.
When I made the bacon cheeseburger salad the other day I made sure to make extra burger seasoned ground beef to use the next morning in these bacon cheeseburger omelettes! Yes, that's right, all of the flavours of bacon cheeseburger in an omelette for breakfast! These omelettes are stuffed with burger seasoned ground beef and burger topping such as lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle and lets not. You can cook Cheeseburger Omelet using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Omelet
- It’s of Omelet——–.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of -Filling——–.
- It’s 1-1/3 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of sliced bacon.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese divided into three ways.
- Prepare of -Topping——–.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese divided into three ways.
- It’s to taste of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 3 of medium kosher pickles.
- You need to taste of yellow prepared mustard.
Meanwhile, repeat process with remaining eggs, oil, beef mixture. This omelet is perfect for using up a leftover burger patty for a totally delicious brunch recipe! Top it with traditional cheeseburger fixings and enjoy! This fun twist on both breakfast and dinner faves is easy to assemble and delicious any time of day.
Cheeseburger Omelet instructions
- Dry fry the onion till caramelized..
- Add sliced bacon.
- When bacon is crispy remove to a paper towel.
- Brown the ground beef.
- When just a bit of pink is still in the beef drain. Cook dry till pink is gone..
- Add salt, garlic, and pepper to the beef stir well, and set aside..
- Crack the eggs in a bowl.
- Add salt and water. Beat till well mixed. Pour a third into a 9 inch hot skillet.
- Cover the bottom evenly by tilting the skillet. I cover mine adding a bit of water on inside of skillet and cover till egg is done..
- Add cheese to half the Omelet about 1/3 cup..
- Add ground beef, onions and bacon..
- Now fold add cheese on top. Slice the pickle and add on top. Drizzle with ketchup and mustard..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
You are now leaving www.ihop.com and being taken to an external Web site that is not owned, operated, controlled by, or in any way affiliated with, IHOP or Dine Brands Global, and that may not follow the same accessibility policies and practices as IHOP/Dine Brands Global. Marinated all-natural pulled pork, jack & cheddar cheese, fire-roasted red and green peppers, and green chile verde sauce topped with sour cream. Made with a splash of our buttermilk and wheat pancake batter! Whisk together eggs and eggwhites; Heat a skillet over medium heat; Add eggs to skillet and cover pan with aluminum foil or cover; Cook until desired doneness RECIPE: Bacon Cheeseburger Omelet Roll I love making omelets in the oven and an omelet roll allows you to personalize your dish without the added fuss of preparing a different omelet for each person. If you have picky eaters, you can leave part of the omelet roll empty or just sprinkle with cheese.