Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza is a quick and healthy meal. I'm not creative when it comes to lunches.
It's got all the flavors and textures that I want from a pizza but it's more point friendly. If you've never tried making a tortilla pizza, now is the time! Tortilla Pizza When cravings strike it's all about having healthy solutions on hand. You can cook Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza
- It’s 3/4 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped red onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 4 of medium whole wheat tortilla.
- It’s 3/4 cup of reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped dill pickles.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped fresh tomato.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded romaine lettuce.
This recipe of cheeseburger tortilla pie has it all over it. Even my husband couldn't believe how good this was. My teenager thought I was the rock star of all Mom's. I recommend making two of these if you have teens in the house.
Cheeseburger Tortilla Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 and coat two cookie sheets with cooking spray..
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and 1/2 cup onion; cook until beef is browned, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in ketchup..
- Arrange tortillas on prepared baking sheets. Divide beef mixture over tortillas in an even layer; sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese. Bake until bottoms of tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted, about 5 to 7 minutes..
- To serve, sprinkle each pizza with a tablespoon remaining onion, 1 tablespoon pickles, 1/4 cup tomato and 1/4 cup lettuce. Cut each pizza into 4 wedges to serve. Yields 1 pizza (4 wedges) per serving..
Combine mayonnaise and ketchup in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Spread beef mixture evenly over mayonnaise mixture. Place a pizza stone (or heavy, flat stainless steel cookie sheet) in the oven to preheat. Spread the butter all over the dough, right out to the edge. These Ground Beef Cheeseburger Wraps have all the flavor of a cheeseburger wrapped into a tortilla.