Chicken Alfredo Pizza. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today!
Carefully remove the pizza stone from the oven and put the dough on top. Ladle the sauce to cover the bottom of the pizza. Evenly top with the baby spinach, grape tomatoes, grilled chicken and the. You can have Chicken Alfredo Pizza using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Prepare 2 large of chicken breasts (cubed and cooked).
- It’s 2 can of Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crusts.
- It’s 8 oz of alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fresh spinach.
- It’s 1/2 large of red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded pizza blend cheese.
- You need 1 small of can of sliced black olives.
- It’s 1 packages of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Pour cream into garlic butter and bring to a simmer. This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings. Bonus: It only requires five ingredients and THREE steps.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Season (to your desired taste) and cook cubed chicken until done. Set to the side when finished..
- Roll out pizza crusts and place on a large greased cookie sheet, bake only the crust for 8 minutes..
- While baking the crust Sauté onions and mushrooms..
- When crust is done, spread Alfredo sauce, sprinkle a light layer of the two cheeses, lay down fresh spinach leaves, add sautéed onions, olives, chicken, and cover with the remaining cheese. Then sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top..
- Bake at 400° degrees for 6-10 minutes..
- Once the pizza is done baking, pull out and add the sautéed mushrooms. Slice in 12 pieces and serve!.
Need another reason to eat this pizza? Chicken is a great source of protein. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. This simple chicken alfredo pizza is one of my top favorites! Make the sauce: Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.