Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza. Unfortunately, Chicken Spinach Alfredo Pizza is such a mouthful of a pizza name. So years and years ago, when we made this pizza for the first time, we chopped the name and now it is lovingly known as "Spalfrizza" in our house. Top with chicken, spinach, onion, feta and olives, then mozzarella and parmesan last.
So I've mentioned my love for pizza before. And also how I love trying a variety of pizza flavors. Well, here is one more delicious recipe to add to the mix. You can have Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza
- Prepare 1 packages of Pillsbury pizza dough(or homemade) :).
- You need 2 cup of shredded cooked chicken.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 can of Alfredo Sauce (I made my own).
- It’s 2 cup of drained canned or frozen spinach.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
This recipe was first thought of by my brother in law, Dain. Spread alfredo sauce evenly over crust, top with spinach mixture (making sure to pull apart any large clumps of spinach). Sprinkle evenly with cheese and red pepper flakes. Top with your spinach, shredded chicken, asiago cheese, and seasoning.
Chicken Alfredo Spinach Pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 345º.
- Roll out pizza dough into a circle shape.
- Put pizza dough on pizza stone or pizza pan.
- (Optional) spread the olive oil along the edges of pizza.
- Spread 3/4 of the can of Alfredo sauce on pizza dough.
- Spread out two cups shredded chicken evenly.
- pour sliced mushrooms along the pizza.
- Spread drained spinach onto pizza dough.
- Then take the mozzarella and spread it along over the spinach covering completely.
- Put in oven to bake 30-35 mins.
- let cool for 10 mins.
- (Optional)Then take the remaining Alfredo sauce put in Piping or Ziploc bag cut corner and drizzle lines along the pizza for decorating.
- Now ready to serve( with side salad or bread sticks!).
Chicken spinach alfredo pizza needs to be on your next menu plan! We love Alfredo sauce in our home. My youngest can practically use it as a beverage, he enjoys it that much. Lots of cheese, vegetables, and chicken are our favorite. Of course, there is the turkey sausage or turkey pepperoni that we love to pile on there as well.