Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. Combine sour cream and ranch mix in a bowl and spread onto the warm pizza crust. Top with red onion, tomato, chicken, and bacon. Spread your ranch dressing on your dough first, next spread your alfredo sauce on the dough.
How to make this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Place the pizza base on parchment paper. Spread a layer of ranch on the pizza and top with chicken, bacon, onion and cheese. This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza is easy to make and full of flavor! You can cook Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- It’s 2 of prepared pizza crusts. you can make your own, store bought, or make mine, which is fab! attachment for recipe below..
- You need 1 of ranch dressing, as much or as little as you like. This will be your sauce. I like to make my own. but for this particular pizza, I used Fenway's recipe which is amazing! i plan on using this from now on. Again.. attachment for this recipe below..
- It’s 1 cup of diced sweet onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of coarsely chopped,cooked chicken.
- You need 2 cup of cooked bacon chopped.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomatoes, drained well. too wet will cause for soggy pizza..
- It’s bunch of of fresh baby spinach..
- You need slice of fresh mozzarella.
- You need 2 cup of freshly grated asiago cheese.
Loaded with smokey bacon, pieces of chicken, melty cheese, and creamy ranch. If you are looking to make homemade pizza for your next pizza night in you have to give this chicken bacon ranch pizza a try! Use my Homemade Pizza Dough to get you started! This CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA starts out with my favorite crust – fathead dough!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza instructions
- Spread out pizza dough according to directions. My recipe is attached. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344985-best-pizza-crust-recipeever.
- Spread sauce over pizzas, using your preferred amount. Fenway's awesome recipe is attached 🙂 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Put on toppings then the cheeses..
- Bake in a 450° f oven for 20 minutes..
- This recipe is really good grilled. I actually prefer grilling but the snapshot shows it baked..
- Don't forget to serve with fresh ground black pepper. I think this is so much better than crushed red pepper flakes. Trust me on this :).
It gets topped off with some ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, juicy chicken, and plenty of crispy bacon pieces. Hard to go wrong with this low carb pizza recipe! Once baked, spread half of the cream cheese sauce on the cooked pizza crust. Spoon chicken mixture over crust; top with bacon, onion and cheese. Tip: If desired, add some diced tomatoes.