Chicken Malai Tikka Pizza #3 Weeks Challenge #FastFood Contest. Add cooked Chicken Malai Tikka over the pizza bread. Chicken Pot Pie Recipe in English. Learn how to make Easy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe at Home.
Though there are lots of chicken pizza flavors like chicken fajita, tikka pizza and so on. KFoods brings another scrumptious combination of chicken and pizza. You would have been tasting pizzas of many kinds and malai tikka separately; this recipe gives the. You can cook Chicken Malai Tikka Pizza #3 Weeks Challenge #FastFood Contest using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Malai Tikka Pizza #3 Weeks Challenge #FastFood Contest
- You need of Ingredients for dough.
- You need of All purpose flour.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of Yeast.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Milk for kneading as required.
- Prepare of For the Chicken.
- Prepare of Chicken boneless.
- Prepare of Cream.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of All spices powder.
- It’s of Black pepper powder.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Cumin powder.
- You need of Red Chilli flakes.
- You need of For topping.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Chedder chesse.
- It’s of Oregano.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of Capsicum.
Main Ingredients for Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza. This chicken tikka masala pizza recipe calls for a store-bought pizza crust. The ingredient list is a bit long and it does take some time to make this pizza but trust me, you won't find this kind of pizza anywhere else. Add cuts on chicken pieces with the help of the knife.
Chicken Malai Tikka Pizza #3 Weeks Challenge #FastFood Contest instructions
- All dough ingridients well knead and covered and leave for rise..
- Marinate chicken in spices mentioned above and leave it 4 hours..
- Bake it at 180c till done or cook in a pan..
- Now roll the dough, cover and leave for 10 minutes..
- Spread pizza sauce or chilli garlic sauce..
- Then cooked malai tikka,capsicum and onion..
- Sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar cheese and oregano..
- Bake at 180c till cheese melt and well cooked..
- Serve hot..
Malai tikka refers to grilled supreme of chicken with ginger, garlic, green chilli, cream-cheese, coriander-stem and cardamom. Alfred Prasad's recipe really punches above its weight, the dense flavours belying the simple preparation. Chaat masala and black cumin are available to buy from Indian grocery stores or online. Murgh Malai tikka is an Indian chicken dish where marinated chicken pieces are grilled over charcoal. In this term – Murgh malai tikka , Murgh means chicken; Malai means cream, and tikka refers to pieces of meat or veggies marinated in a spicy mix.