Cooler stackable slider sandwiches. Add lunchmeat cheese place on the top of the sliders and cut the sliders still on the tray that the buns came in when all done place back in to the Hawaiian rolls bag label with sharpie on the bag what kind of sandwiches they are especially if you're making more than one these are stackable in on top of the cooler. See great recipes for BBQ rib sliders, Cooler stackable slider sandwiches too! See great recipes for BBQ rib sliders, Cooler stackable slider sandwiches too!
Make sure and checkout my Easy To Go Salads for your cooler that requires no cleanup. In this healthier take on sliders, I sandwich a burger between roasty slices of sweet potato. My wife took one bite and approved these tasty little guys. —Guy Martino, Charleston, South Carolina. You can have Cooler stackable slider sandwiches using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cooler stackable slider sandwiches
- You need of Sweet Hawaiian rolls.
- It’s of Lunch meat of choice.
- It’s of Cheese of choice.
- It’s of Toppings I like pepperoni, hard salami, Banana peppers, Italian dressing and lettuce for a Italian sliders ham and turkey lunch meat.
- You need of Italian sliders.
- Prepare of Ham.
- Prepare of Turkey.
- It’s of Salami.
- It’s of Pepperoni.
- You need of Pepper jack cheese or any kind of cheese.
Coolers are only as good as their users. In other words, if you don't pack and treat your cooler right, you'll squander all that fancy insulation you paid through the teeth to get. Get what you need to pack the perfect lunch with lunch bags from Target. Find hardside and softside lunch boxes, totes, bento boxes and more.
Cooler stackable slider sandwiches instructions
- Slice Hawaiian rolls.
- Add lunchmeat cheese place on the top of the sliders and cut the sliders still on the tray that the buns came in when all done place back in to the Hawaiian rolls bag label with sharpie on the bag what kind of sandwiches they are especially if you’re making more than one these are stackable in on top of the cooler..
- Notes- don’t add any mustard mayonnaise or ketchup or Italian dressing add that right before you eat it that way they don’t get soggy lettuce and tomatoes as well and banana peppers for something easy just keep it simple..
Stacking bumper-style plastic glides keep chairs separated during stacking to avoid scratching each other. Cured meats, like spicy salami and prosciutto, are the star of this stack. Also filled with marinated artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, and two types of cheese, this sandwich is packed full of flavor. Get the recipe at Half Baked Harvest. Cold sandwiches are a mainstay in the school lunchbox, as a quick snack at home, and perfect to pack to bring along to work.