Creamy Burger Delight. Great recipe for Creamy Burger Delight. I had hamburger thawed out but didn't want meat sauce and didn't have time for meatballs. I came up with this creation.
They never really tasted great and what I saved in calories wasn't worth the taste. I must say I was wrong. The slow churned caramel delight ice cream was amazing! You can cook Creamy Burger Delight using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Burger Delight
- You need 1 pound of hamburger.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper diced.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 can of (small) sliced or pieces and stems mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare Dash of oregano or parsley to top.
It was creamy and tasted just as good as the full calorie ice cream! The slow-churned style is so delicious. It's smooth and creamy and doesn't feel super frozen in your mouth. I grow up eating this yummy Ice Cream" Carmel Delight" I would recommend this flavor to everyone.
Creamy Burger Delight step by step
- Coat a medium frying pan with oil. Add hamburger and brown until halfway done..
- Add peppers onions and mushrooms and saute until tender and the hamburger is cooked..
- Make a well in the center and Add cream of mushroom soup..
- Stir to combine adding a dash of milk if needed..
- Stir in paprika and cumin and simmer until heated through..
- Serve and top with a dash of oregano or parsley..
They are deliciously moist, tender, plump burger patties in creamy mushroom gravy. I came up with this creation. View the Menu of Romford Delight for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. Order food online from Romford Delight and get fresh and tasty food delivered to you at door steps. Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta (One-Pot) Chicken.