Crescent roll Pizza ring. Nonstick cooking spray, for greasing the pan. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Using photos as a guide, add pizza sauce, cheeses, and pepperonis in layers onto the crescent ring.
While it looks complicated, this attractive meatball-filled ring is really very easy to assemble. My family loves tacos, and we find that the crescent roll dough is a nice change from the usual tortilla shells or chips. You could also use pre-made pizza dough that you find near the crescent dough. You can cook Crescent roll Pizza ring using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crescent roll Pizza ring
- You need 2-8 packs of crescent rolls.
- It’s 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground sausage.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Italian herbs.
- It’s of Optional: 1 teaspoon minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
These crescent dough pizza roll-ups are very similar to Italian Stromboli, which is a type of turnover filled with various cheeses, cold cuts or. The best easy recipes for a Pillsbury original. Theres a reason this crowd-pleasing app is a classic! While the finished crescent roll taco ring looks like a dish that requires lots of time and expert-level skill, the secret is that it's easy as can be to pull together, thanks to Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls.
Crescent roll Pizza ring step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease baking sheet or round pan..
- Place crescents around the pan as pictured. We used 12 out of the 16 crescents..
- Cook your sausage and crumble. Layer in pan on top pizza sauce, sausage, cheese, some of the herbs, onion and garlic powder..
- Close crescent rolls over the top and bake 12-15 minutes. When it’s finished melt butter and mix with minced garlic and brush on top. Serve with parmesan cheese on top or ranch..
Plus, it's customizable to your family's taste. Feel free to swap in ground chicken or ground turkey for ground. Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls are loaded with gooey mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Serve with warm marinara for dipping! Snack time just got upgraded with these rolls.