Crispy, Crusty, Pizza Dough. Order online and enjoy our mouthwatering Pizza, Salads, Wings, Desserts and Crispy Specials. Yum yum! if you're looking for a crispy thin crust pizza that holds up under the pressure of your favorite toppings look no further! Make sure you get a pizza stone, they help make a crispier crust.
Crispy Crust is an authentic Greek pizzeria located in the South West neighbourhood of Woodbine, Calgary. Specializing in home-style pizza with fresh wholesome toppings. Crispy Crust is a Calgarian favourite by patrons near and far. You can have Crispy, Crusty, Pizza Dough using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy, Crusty, Pizza Dough
- You need of dough.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water heated to 100 degrees.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of bread flour.
- It’s 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of distilled white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
The best thin crust pizza dough. Cold rise, thin crust, crispy, perfect pizza. You will never need another pizza dough recipe. Yeast is the one ingredient needed in pizza dough that causes it to rise and gives it that airy and bubbly effect.
Crispy, Crusty, Pizza Dough instructions
- In a bowl add yeast and sugar. Pour warmed water over them and set aside to become frothy. This shows yeast is active..
- In large mixing bowl with dough hook add all other ingredients..
- Start on lowest speed and slowly add in liquid. You are looking for a soft dough ball to form. You may need to add more flour or water to achieve this stage. If you add water, make sure it is the 100°F temperature..
- Blend at lowest speed for 5 minutes simulating the kneading process..
- Place plastic wrap over bowl and set in warm area for one hour to double in size..
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Place dough onto lightly floured surface. Divide into two portions. Reserve one in freezer bag and freeze for later use. Just thaw and roll out later..
- Roll dough out to desired shape and place on cooking sheet or pizza stone..
- Add your desired toppings..
- Cook for 20-25 minutes..
- This is a wonderfully crispy dough with nice flavor..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Using a small bowl, add a package of dry active yeast and a teaspoon of sugar. Crispy Crust have build a great local reputation not only for great pizza but a wide menu with something for every taste and every member of the family with kebabs, chicken, burgers, and much much more. Our reputation is built on quality produce cooked by experienced staff who care about your experience. Place in greased bowl, turning to grease top. Located in Woodbine, Calgary with Gluten free pizza options.