Crispy Veg Tikki Burger Recipe/VegTikki Cheese Burger. Today we are making Burger at home. It's very easy to make as well as delicious. The steam in the pan helps to melt & soften the cheese slightly.
So here is an easy homemade version of the famous crispy aloo tikki burger or the Mcveggie burger. Turkey burger is a delicious burger. Turkey Burger is easy to prepare and taste amazing that you will love. You can have Crispy Veg Tikki Burger Recipe/VegTikki Cheese Burger using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Veg Tikki Burger Recipe/VegTikki Cheese Burger
- Prepare of Potatoes – 3 boiled.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder -.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chat masala -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli Flakes -.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Matar boiled -.
- You need of Carrot – ¼ cup (greted or finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corriander -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger & garlic paste -.
- It’s 1 tsp of Green chilli paste -.
- You need 2 tbsp of Corn flour -.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Poha ka aata -.
- It’s of For slurry -.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Corn flour -.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maida -.
- It’s 2 pinch of Salt -.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water -.
- You need of Bread crumbs as required.
- You need of Capsicum slice, onion rings, tomato slice as required.
- It’s of Veg mayonnaise or veg sandwich spread as required.
- Prepare of Cheese slice – 2.
Turkey Burger is popular all across the American country. Some times this is the same as the Whooper sandwich. I am sharing some Burger recipe name that is Veggie chickpeas burger recipe, Black Bean Burger recipe, Queso burger recipe, Spinach feta turkey Burger. The aloo tikki made in the streets carts of North India are usually stuffed with a spiced filling of peas and paneer or chana dal and served with chana masala or chole (spicy chickpea curry).
Crispy Veg Tikki Burger Recipe/VegTikki Cheese Burger step by step
- Boiled mashed potatoes and add all masale and veggies.
- Add corn flour and poha aata mix well and make dough & rest for 5 min.
- Take a bowl and add maida,salt,corn flour and add water & make slurry.
- Make a tikki(four).
- Dip the tikki in slurry and coat the bread crumbs and refrigerate for ½ hour.
- After ½ hour Shallow fry the tikki till golden brown.
- Arrange the burger. Cut the burger and spread mayonnaise or sandwich spread.
- Set veggies and put cheese slice, tikki,.
- Ready veggies chesse tikki burger.
This platter is then topped with onions, sweet tamarind-jaggery chutney and hot green chutney (cilantro+green chillies dip). Paneer Naan Pizza Recipe/ How to make paneer Pizza. Best Dinner Recipes, Veg Recipes MCDONALD'S McAloo Tikki Burger Recipe – Crispy Aloo Tikki Burger. Mcdonalds aloo tikki burger recipe with step by step pictures: A burger with a simple yet delish patty made with potatoes. Aloo tikki burger – a fusion snack recipe that combines Indian traditional chaat and western fast food.