Crockpot Cabbage Rolls. Wow Your Guests with New & Exciting One Pot Dinner From Kraft.com. Notes on Crock Pot Cabbage Rolls Cabbage rolls recipe with ground beef, tomatoes, and cinnamon are cooked in the crock pot or slow cooker, and a delicious mix of sweet and savory. Fold in sides, beginning from the cut end.
I am not really sure despite a lot of Google research. There have been versions of stuffed cabbage leaves for thousands of years so it is a little hard to tell. Crockpot Cabbage Rolls – try my traditional cabbage rolls with ground pork, rolled in sour cabbage leaves and slowly cooked in a crockpot. You can have Crockpot Cabbage Rolls using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cabbage Rolls
- It’s 1/2 of tblsp Italian seasoning, sage, black pepper, oregano.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp thyme, parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of onions, diced.
- It’s 1 of tblsp mrs dash, garlic salt.
- You need 1.5 of tblsp seasoning salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 lb of ground hamburger.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of giant head cabbage.
- It’s 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cans of tomatoe soup.
- It’s 2 cans of tomatoe sauce.
So simple and a definitely a favorite! Romanian cuisine is really about meat and potatoes, but if there's one thing that we're known for, that would be our cabbage rolls!! Cabbage rolls are something I usually make for the. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more.
Crockpot Cabbage Rolls instructions
- Boil whole cabbage til leaves are soft, tearable, loose. Let cool.
- In a bowl mix hamburger, eggs, herbs and spices.
- Wash up, don't cross contaminate. Raw is raw.
- Gently tear those leaves off cabbage, keeping tearing at a minimum.
- Grease the crockpot.
- Put some meat in the center of the leaf, fold like a burrito.
- Place the rolls folded aide down til bottom layer is full.
- Wash up.
- Pour 1 can of diced tomatoes, tomatoe sauce, tomatoe soup on top.
- Repeat steps 6, 7, 8, 9.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
Place cabbage rolls seam side down in slow cooker, in two layers so they are touching but not over crowded either. Mix all sauce ingredients together and pour over rolls. Pour the sauce over the cabbage rolls and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cabbage Roll Casserole is a super easy meal that you can prepare any day of the week. I grew up on cabbage rolls made by my mom and grandma!