Curry Hamburger Patty. In a bowl, mix the beef, onion, egg, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, curry powder, and steak seasoning. View All Recipes I Want to. To adapt to Japanese palette, even the kinds listed as "less sweet" and "spicy", their flavours tend to be on the sweeter side compared to.
Top burger with curry sauce and serve. Topped with a simple Thai-inspired aioli sauce that will give your taste buds a treat when paired with this juicy burger infused with curry powder, smoked paprika, and ground coriander. Josh's secret recipe for the best ever homemade beef burger patties. You can cook Curry Hamburger Patty using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Hamburger Patty
- You need 1 of Curry.
- Prepare 4 of Hamburger steak.
- Prepare 360 ml of White rice.
- It’s 4 of Sliced cheese (melting type).
- Prepare 1 dash of Parsley (dried).
Perfect for burger night – especially if you put them in homemade hamburger buns!. The secret to a truly great homemade hamburger recipe is to use beef that's nice and fatty. Ideally, a good quality ground beef / mince from a butcher, but nowadays, supermarkets sell very good quality beef too. When it comes to cooking with meat, here's a big takeaway from this hamburger recipe: fat = flavour.
Curry Hamburger Patty step by step
- Make the curry. Refer to. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145915-healthy-chicken-veggie-curry.
- Make the hamburger steak. Refer to. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154998-delicious-italian-hamburger-patties.
- Once the hamburgers from Step 2 have cooked, top with cheese and cover the pan with a lid until the cheese has melted..
- Put some rice on a dish and top with the curry and hamburger steak..
Preheat a grill to medium high. Season the patties on both sides with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. In a bowl, mix the meat, garlic and green onion. Then add the the mirin, soy sauce, egg and mix.