DONAIR MEAT. I mixed the milk and the sugar with my battery-operated whisk, gradually added the vinegar, and ended up with a beautifully-textured sauce. I had concerns about the sauce, but the combination of the savory meat and the sweet sauce was perfectly balanced. Try to get your butcher to run the meat through the grinder a few times.
Shape into two tightly formed loaves. Cool loaves and slice into thick slabs. Making the donair meat is actually quite simple and you don't need to have one of those spinning meat grill things! You can have DONAIR MEAT using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of DONAIR MEAT
- You need 3 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 3 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Just Pita Bread, Donair Meat, Donair Sauce, Onions & Tomatoes. After many attempts by Peter Gamoulakos to serve Gyros. He decided to switch from lamb to a spiced beef and tzatziki sauce to a sweet sauce he created. This today is what is known as the Halifax Donair.
DONAIR MEAT step by step
- Mix stuff.
- Add lots of bread crums..
- Bake untill cooked then take out of pan and broil to brown..
- Cut meat and fry..
Meat can be frozen for future use. For Sauce: Stir canned milk, sugar and garlic powder until sugar is dissolved. Slowly add vinegar and continue mixing. Let sauce sit for at least one hour in refrigerator before using. For Sandwich: Heat thin sliced donair meat in a frying pan.