Double cheese chicken Pizza. Home made Double Cheese Chicken Pan Pizza -this awsome tasty pizza can be made on stove without oven. Double-Ranch Pizza with Chicken and Bacon. This pizza with chicken, bacon, ranch dressing, mozzarella cheese, red onion, and tomatoes is fast to make when using pre-cooked rotisserie chicken and prepared pizza dough..
Our Original pizza with more cheese and twice the toppings (it's LOADED) as the Pizza D'Lish. Heart shaped pizza available under XL crust type only. Pizza & Gyro is an independent pizzeria located in the heart of Springfield Virginia that caters to the tastes of those that love quality Italian food with a unique twist. You can cook Double cheese chicken Pizza using 33 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double cheese chicken Pizza
- You need of for Pizza base–.
- You need 1/2 cup of refined flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of luke warm water.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare of for Natural oregano–.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mexican mint leaves(Ajwain leaves).
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried red chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sliced onions.
- You need of for Pizza sauce–.
- You need 3 of medium sized tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of natural oregano.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need of for Toppings–.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sliced onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sliced bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of natural oregano.
- It’s of for For chicken topping–.
- You need 3 tbsp of diced boiled chicked.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
Our most popular items, as you can gather from our name, our pizza's and signature gyro's. Get ready to kick it up! Ingredients/Baking Instructions Move oven rack to lowest position. Place string cheese along edge of dough.
Double cheese chicken Pizza step by step
- For pizza base, in a lukewarm water add sugar and yeast. Mix well and rest for 5-10 mins. If yeast mixture raises up then add both the flour slowly and knead well for 5 mins. Apply oil and rest for 45 min..
- For natural oregano mixture, chop all the ingredients given in the list and bake in oven for 13 mins on 200°c. Then grind coarsely. You may feel mild wet but thats always fine..
- For pizza sauce, slit the tomatoes skin like cross as showed in pic and boil it for 5 min with 1 cup of water. When skin shrinks turn-off from stove. In a blender remove the skin of tomatoes, add garlic, 1spoon of oregano mixture and grind to fine paste..
- In a pan add the pureed Tomato mixture, chilli powder and bring it to boil. Once you find saucy texture turn off from flame and store in refrigerator for upto 10days..
- For chicken topping mix all the ingredients given and place on stove. Close the lid and cook untill the chicken is dry..
- Now take the dough and roll with rolling pin. Make sure the thickness be 1/2 inch and if you need thick crust then go for 1 inch. Place in the baking tray and use a fork to make precise insicision on the base..
- Now apply pizza sauce, spread cheese above the sauce and place the diced onions, bell pepper, capsicum,natural oregano mixture, cooked chicken and sprinkle the cheese again..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20min on high power 200°. Yummy chicken pizza is ready..
- Note: Instead of yeast you can replace with 1/2tsp baking powder and 1/2tsp baking soda. Instead of chicken, replace with mushrooms and jalapeno..
Place the chicken on top of the cherry tomatoes. Arrange the remaining cheese around the chicken. Serve the chicken topped with the remaining cherry tomatoes and fresh basil. Top with chicken, onion and peppers. Cream Cheese Pizza Crust: This creamy pizza crust is made entirely out of dairy so if you're missing on some fat, this is the pizza crust to try!