easy chicken alfraido pizza. This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings. Bonus: It only requires five ingredients and THREE steps. Need another reason to eat this pizza?
Blend in salt, pepper and flour, then stir in the milk and Romano cheese. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. You can have easy chicken alfraido pizza using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy chicken alfraido pizza
- You need 1 can of jar of your favorite alfraido sauce.
- It’s 1 can of can of mushrooms you can use fresh.
- It’s 1 can of of pre made pizza doh or I like to roll out they cans of layers biscuts but it takes more time.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato.
- Prepare 1 packages of shreaded provalone cheese.
- You need 2 can of large cans of shreaded chicken breast.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garliic.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
Pour cream into garlic butter and bring to a simmer. Prepare the pizza crust according to the directions on the package. Spread the alfredo sauce evenly over the crust. Evenly sprinkle the mozzarella and parmesan cheese over all.
easy chicken alfraido pizza instructions
- pre heat your oven to 350.
- lay out your doh on well oiled pan.
- melt butter and garlic in small bowl.
- brush on garlic mixture onto doh.
- spoon sauce on doh.
- add even layer of chicken.
- add mushrooms.
- add chopped onion.
- add cheese.
- lay sliced tomatos on top.
- you can add black olives or green peppers too just do it before the cheese.
- put it in the oven and bake till the cheese is melted to crust is golden brown.
Place the pizza on a baking sheet or stone. Pizza Assembly: Spread one cup of prepared Alfredo sauce evenly on the pre baked pizza crust. Add the sliced provolone and mozzarella cheese (alternating every other cheese). Add half of the cooked chicken and then the Italian cheese blend. Top pizza with remaining cooked chicken and sprinkle on a bit more pepper.