Easy fruit pizza. The fruit pizza frosting is sweetened cream cheese, and the choice of fruit is totally up to you. If you're feeling fancy, you can garnish your fruit-topped pizza with white chocolate drizzle, chocolate syrup, caramel sauce or a variety of fruit purees for added color and taste. Very good and easy–next time due to personal preference I'll use a homemade cookie dough.
Easy fruit pizza recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. A delicious Summer dessert with sugar cookie crust, cream cheese frosting and fresh fruits. Today, we are talking about a twist on the classic pizza. You can have Easy fruit pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy fruit pizza
- It’s 1 packages of Pre-made Sugar Cookie Dough.
- You need 3/4 cup of Strawberry.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Kiwi cut up.
- You need 3/4 cup of Raspberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Blueberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Blackberries.
- Prepare 3 each of Peeled Clementine Oranges.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 1 packages of of Cream Cheese.
Instead of a savory version, we are making a sweet dessert version. With a crispy cookie crust, fluffy cream cheese filling and a generous topping of fresh fruits, this will be a great. Easy Fruit Pizza is the perfect summer dessert. Sweet juicy summer berries with a lemon kissed cream cheese filling atop a sugar cookie crust.
Easy fruit pizza instructions
- Heat oven according to the directions on the sugar cookie package.
- Place sugar cookie dough in the center of a large pizza pan (18-20 inches). Then use your hands to evenly spread the dough into a circle 1 inch from the edge.
- Bake cookie 10-12 mins until the edges are golden brown. Cookie will rise as it cooks. Then remove from oven and cool completely.
- While waiting for the cookie to cool mix sugar and cream cheese in bowl. Microwave for a few seconds for easier mixing….
- Wash and cut up fruit.
- When cookie is cooled completely spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cookie leaving "crust" or no "crust".
- Top with fruit and enjoy.
Colorful, sweet and full of flavor! A fresh fruit pizza is a perfect way to enjoy ALL of the fresh summer berries and fruits while they're in season! Fruit Pizza is a dessert pizza made with a sugar cookie crust, a cream cheese frosting layer, and fresh fruit toppings. The sugar cookie crust can be homemade or store bought. Any kind of fresh fruit can be used to design the top of the pizza.