Easy Pizza Dough!!. In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Spread out onto greased pizza pan and top with your favorite toppings.
Shape each piece into a ball, stretching and tucking the dough to create a smooth surface, adding more flour if needed. To shape the dough, sprinkle the surface with flour and lightly pat flat. Making pizza dough from scratch is no doubt a labor of love—but that doesn't mean it can't be fast and easy too. You can cook Easy Pizza Dough!! using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Dough!!
- Prepare 3 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 oz of active dry yeast.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need pinch of of salt.
Few things in the kitchen are more satisfying than mastering homemade pizza dough. And if you ask me, few foods are more comforting that a hot, cheesy slice-o-pie. I use the bread hook in my Kitchen Aide mixer to mix & knead this dough. A few tips on making the best homemade pizza: Instructions.
Easy Pizza Dough!! instructions
- Mix half of cup of AP flour, sugar and the yeast. Add the warm water and stir well. Let it rest for 20 min or until it foam forms on the top..
- Then add the olive oil, oregano, garlic salt, salt and 2 cups of AP flour and mix well..
- Sprinkle a little of the remaining flour on the table and star kneading by hand 10 min. If the dough is sticky pour a little more flour..
- Put the dough in a greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let it double size 1 hour. I turn on the oven and put the bowl on top of the stove for faster results..
- Then make your favorite pizza. Enjoy!! Makes 1 large pizza!!.
In a large bowl or in the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, mix the water, honey, oil, yeast and salt. Add the flour gradually until a soft dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl. It will come together into a big sticky ball. If kneading by hand, flour a clean surface (clean hands too!) and lightly flour the surface and your hands. Pizza crust was soft and easy to work with.