Easy Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Pizza Online Today! It's extremely easy to double and works just as well, so we usually make a double batch and put one pizza in the freezer to eat sometime later. We find this recipe to be equal to any typical rise-then-punch-then-rise crust we've made, and far superior to any frozen or refrigerated store-bought pizza crust.
And one of the other best things about this easy pizza dough? It's a dinnertime hit year round. Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce. You can cook Easy Pizza using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza
- It’s of Everything Dough (see recipe).
- Prepare 2-4 cups of Cheese.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce.
- You need of Toping of choice.
- You need 1-2 Tb of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese (optional).
Put the rest of the pepperoni on. Easy pizza recipes Try our easy pizza recipes for an impressive and super-tasty dinner. Whether it's your first time making pizza dough or you just need a simple recipe, we have lots of ideas for you. Pizza is one thing we've missed since switching to a plant-based diet, but I honestly think I like these better than the greasy pies of our former life.
Easy Pizza instructions
- Make dough. See my recipe for "Everything dough". My recipe makes two medium sized pizzas..
- Roll out dough into rounds. Lightly spread olive oil onto dough. Once the dough has been oiled take a fork and stab the dough to make small holes. (This helps ensure the dough cooks evenly and helps reduce the dough from bubbling up.).
- Add pizza sauce of choice. I like to sprinkle parmesan cheese on the sauce to add extra flavor (optional). Spread shredded cheese to fully cover top of pizza. Add toppings as desired..
- Cook pizza at 350* for 15-25 min. Check at 15mins and wait tell its browned to your liking. Enjoy!.
A thick and tasty pizza sauce (I used JoyFoodSunshine's "Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce") to top these is the key to supreme pizza flavors, but the burgers were a great base. Make this extra-easy pizza an extra-cheesy pizza. Tired of the standard large with extra cheese? These unique pies (in cute individual sizes) really deliver.. Spread on pizza sauce with a knife or spatula, sprinkle on some mozzarella cheese, and add whatever toppings you want, like pepperoni, olives, mushroom, or sausage.