Easy sliders meal in less than 30 minutes. Easy Meatball Sliders, meatballs, smothered in sauce and cheese, and sandwiched in the perfect sized bun, are the perfect gameday appetizer or quick meal. Grilled Meatball Sliders are quick and easy way to get a family dinner on the table that everyone will love. Back to school is coming, whether online or in person.
Now you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time reading that book, finishing that movie or even organizing that closet. Perfect for a game day crowd, Easy Cheesy Meatball Sliders are the BEST party appetizer or snack ever. Disclaimer: This #HalftimeHero creation is brought to you by Farm Rich. You can cook Easy sliders meal in less than 30 minutes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy sliders meal in less than 30 minutes
- You need of Costco pre-cooked tri tip steak.
- It’s 1 can of pillsbury hawaiian rolls.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 tbs of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of avocado oil.
Two-Ingredient Pizza Dough "This was a huge hit with my family!" – Tara Turner. See how to make this super-quick, super simple dinner. Enchiladas and tacos are super easy. Casseroles- You can make so many varieties of casseroles.
Easy sliders meal in less than 30 minutes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees follow directions on Pillsbury container to bake the Hawaiian rolls..
- Heat non-stick pan and oil to preheated skillet add thinly sliced onions and caramelize add precooked steak and small amount of juice from the steak wrapper to heat up steak. Once heated, add bbq sauce and turn. Down to simmer..
- Once rolls are baked assemble your slider using steak, spinach leaves, and caramelized onions. Eat with your favorite side. We served with corn..
You can always find several that your family will love. Breakfast-Throw some pancakes or waffles on and add some sausage or scrambled eggs and breakfast is ready for dinner in. Quick and easy meals get me alllll excited, especially when they're meals my super-picky boys will eat. It is so hard for me to find food they love that isn't mac and cheese or grilled cheese or chicken nuggets. All you need is a sheet pan and a few ingredients to make this easy and flavorful dish!