Egg Burger. Grilling these burgers on the Big Green Egg is a family favorite and a must try. Fire up the Big Green Egg. How to Prepare Burgers for the Big Green Egg Burger Ingredients.
Meanwhile, fry the eggs, if using. Put a sunny-side-up egg on top of each warm burger, and serve on buns or warm plates with lettuce and condiments, if using. Break eggs, one at a time, into a custard cup or saucer, then gently slide into pans. You can have Egg Burger using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Burger
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 4 slice of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Shredded lettuce.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
To prepare eggs sunny-side up, cover pan and cook until yolks thicken but are not hard. If your burgers tend to fall apart on the grill, try using eggs, which act as a binding agent, holding the the otherwise crumbly meat together. You can also use eggs to unify your burgers if you add other dry ingredients to the mix, such as chopped onions or carrots. If fried eggs on burgers are your thing, please enjoy it forever.
Egg Burger instructions
- Make your patties.
- Using a small glass or just free handing it cut out a circle in the middle of the patties.
- cook until done to your liking.
- Crack your egg into the hole (4got to take the pic).
- Cook until your egg is done on one side then flip and cook on the other side.
- Prepare your buns.
- Place a handful of lettuce on the bottom half of the bun.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on top each patty and allow it to melt (4got to take a pic).
- Place your patties on top of the lettuce salt and pepper to your liking add any topics you desire.
- Place on the bun tops plate and enjoyyyy.
But a fried egg feels gaudy, more like a status symbol. My argument is simply there are stronger toppings for burgers that would yield greater satisfaction. Hell, I'd argue for slathering peanut butter on a hamburger before adding another fried egg. Reduce the heat to low and season the eggs with salt and pepper. Spread the cut sides of the rolls with mayonnaise.