Forget About It Crock Pot Chili. Slow Cooker Beef Chili – Comforting, DELICIOUS, and warm beef chili packed with beans, vegetables, and spices, and cooked in the crock pot. It's a great choice for a weeknight dinner, but just as good for a crowd-pleasing tailgate dish! Football season, we're ready for ya!
If you love chili, your Crock Pot, and simple recipes, you're in for a real treat with this recipe for Set It and Forget It Crock Pot Chili. This chili recipe is one of my favorites for its simplicity. It has only five ingredients (if you keep homemade chili seasoning on hand) and comes together quickly. You can have Forget About It Crock Pot Chili using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Forget About It Crock Pot Chili
- You need 2 lb of Hamburger.
- It’s 1 can of 15-16 oz Dark Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 2 can of 8 oz Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Chili Seasoning – 2 envelopes for extra spice.
- Prepare of Cheddar or Colby Jack Cheese.
- It’s of Oyster Crackers.
This chili recipe is most easily made in a slow cooker, but it can also be made on the stove more quickly. I highly recommend cooking your bacon in the oven. Cook it on foil and cleanup is a breeze! FAQ about Paleo Crock pot Chili Will any Slow Cooker work?
Forget About It Crock Pot Chili instructions
- Brown Hamburger, drain excess greasy..
- Combine kidney beans (with juice from can), tomato sauce, chili seasoning & hamburger into crock pot. Mix well. Cook High 4-6 hours or Low 6-8 hours. Test beans to determine if ready..
- If you want to make chili dogs boil choice of hot dogs until they start to crack down the centers. I prefer turkey dogs, they taste just as good as a beef or pork! Put in bun & load the chili & cheese on top!.
Anyway I thought I would make some easy crock-pot chili to share with everyone for the big game. It requires minimal effort, which I really like—- I know I am so lazy sometimes. Just brown your hamburger and chop you veggies. Toss everything into a crock-pot and forget about it! Then, once everything is combined in the crock pot, the magic happens.