French Toast Breakfast Pizza. Arrange bread slices in a shallow dish and pour the egg mixture on top, press and flip, making sure both sides are well coated. Then transfer to a baking sheet. Let me be perfectly clear, by "pizza French toast" I do not, as one might assume, refer to French toast made with pizza flavorings.
Or if you're simply looking for a healthy chicken dinner, you'll find that, too. Spread the apple pie filling evenly over the pizza crust. Prepare the icing by adding cream cheese and pancake syrup to a bowl and with a hand mixer blend until combined completely. You can have French Toast Breakfast Pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French Toast Breakfast Pizza
- You need of Wheat Bread.
- It’s of Eggs.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of Vanilla extract.
- You need of cinnamon and sugar.
- It’s of Breakfast meat (sausage, bacon).
- It’s of Shredded hashbrowns.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
Apple French Toast Breakfast Pizza Recipe I put together a tasty Apple French Toast Breakfast Pizza simply using one of their other pizza crusts. French Toast Breakfast Pizza step by step. There are two parts to today's recipe: the french toast casserole and the crumble topping. Both made with every day ingredients that you probably have on hand already!
French Toast Breakfast Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- cook your breakfast meat and set aside.
- Mix 3/4 cup of milk, 3 eggs, cinnamon and sugar, dip your bread in mixture, fry then lay on 13×9 cooking sheet..
- Spread breakfast meat.
- cover with hash browns and cheese..
- mix 1/2 cup of milk, 2 full eggs/4egg whites, salt and pepper. spread on top to cover..
- bake for 20-22 mins or when Brown on top. Cut into squares and serve!.
Eggs – helps to bind the casserole together and gives that slightly eggy taste and texture found in french toast. Apple French Toast Breakfast Pizza Recipe I put together a tasty Apple French Toast Breakfast Pizza simply using one of their other pizza crusts. I have to say, it was kind of amazing! If you want a quick and tasty snack or breakfast, this recipe is definitely for you! Check it out and let me know if you make it.