French toast sliders/burgers. To assemble sliders, divide eggs onto half French toast pieces. Top with a slice of cheese, a bit of shredded potatoes and a few slices bacon. Place remaining French toast pieces on top and skewer with a long toothpick.
Add in the onions and reduce the heat to medium low. I know I don't need to go into detail on making French toast. You all know that you dip bread in eggs and cook it. You can have French toast sliders/burgers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French toast sliders/burgers
- It’s 100 g of meat (pork rib patty, beef or chicken).
- You need 1 of long French loaf sliced.
- You need to taste of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 bunch of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of tomato sliced.
- Prepare 50 g of grated cheese of your choice.
- It’s To taste of barbecue sauce.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
It just takes on a different experience though when you make it into little bite sized sandwiches. Served on a brioche bun and cooked medium. Eggs with choice of meat, biscuits, french toast sticks or waffles, and hash browns or fries. Egg and Cheese or Bacon Egg and Cheese Slider with a side and a drink.
French toast sliders/burgers step by step
- I used pre cooked deboned rib patties. Put them in a preheated 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes to fully cook. Just before its cooked, take the cheese put it on the patties and return to the oven to melt.
- Mix the eggs in a bowl and dip the bread in the egg.
- Put it on the pan to brown/cook on each side.
- To assemble the burger, put one bread on the plate and spread mayonnaise on it then put the lettuce, then the tomato, then cheese patty and on the top bread, spread barbecue sauce on the burger. Now you can serve it fresh and warm..
Dill pickle slices, ketchup and mustard, for topping Great, classic french toast. I added all of the spices as suggested and enjoyed the taste, although I would probably use less nutmeg next time. I used the rest of a loaf of french bread that we had bought the night before, so that made it extra tastey. I also followed another reviewer's suggestion and covered the pan with a lid so the middle. Gently slide the cooked burger patty out of the baking dish and onto a cutting board or platter; leave a few.