Fresh, Easy, Great Tasting Italian Pizza. How to make and form the Dough:-When making Homemade Pizza Dough be sure to knead the dough until it is smooth and elastic.-Let it rise in a lightly oiled bowl (make sure to turn the dough in the bowl so it gets covered lightly in oil), cover the bowl with plastic wrap and a clean large kitchen cloth. FOR a classic Italian feast most of us look to pizza – but the real key to a taste of the nation can begin with something as simple as a packet of pasta.. Here are great Italian meals and.
Notes The best tomatoes to add-on top of the pizza are cherry tomatoes or plum tomatoes. Add a few black olives if you like, open a bottle of vino, enjoy your Homemade Pizza with Fresh Tomatoes, and as the Italians say Buon Appetito! Hands down, Trader Joe's fresh pizza dough packs the best bang-for-your-buck value. You can cook Fresh, Easy, Great Tasting Italian Pizza using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh, Easy, Great Tasting Italian Pizza
- It’s 1 of Pre-Made Dough from local market ($1.50).
- Prepare 1 of Favorite Pizza Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Provel Cheese Block or Shredded.
- Prepare 1 of Mozzarella Cheese Block or Shredded.
- Prepare 1 of Favorite Sausages, Fresh Pepperonis, Mushrooms Etc..
- It’s 1 of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Pizza tray for oven.
The packaging isn't the prettiest, but this is hardly a con when compared with the pros. Water helps to mellow out the tomato sauce a bit. Obviously, fresh tomato sauce or paste would be best, but I'm a mom and don't have time to always make fresh everything. These store-bought pizzas are the tastiest, and have the best crust.
Fresh, Easy, Great Tasting Italian Pizza instructions
- Preheat Over to 500°F. Lay out a handful of flour and knead the dough until gradually formed the pizza shape. Thinner crust is better.
- Mix a little bit of olive oil and butter and brush along the dough. NOTE: This step is important. Helped form a crispy butter crust..
- Put on pizza tray (metal or brick) and bake for 5 minutes..
- While the crust is baking, prepare and cook little sausage balls, slice up thin pepperonis or wash preferred veggies..
- After the crust looks golden brown, pull out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes..
- Pour a small amount of pizza sauce in center of the dough and make circular motions to apply sauce evenly. Less sauce is better.
- Add toppings and THEN smother with freshly shredded cheese..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the cheese is golden..
In order to get the pizzas in the oven in quick succession (and taste them side by side while warm), I mixed the doughs with long lead times in advance and staggered shorter rises. Canned are okay, but fresh taste much better, and it's what any discerning Italian would use for their own pizza sauce. Now you need to choose your seasonings. These can be dried, but if you have some fresh herbs, that is even better. You will need to use black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano, and basil.