Gourmet Burgers. A Garlic Truffle Burger is the perfect way to make a gourmet burger at home. When ordinary condiments just won't cut the mustard, elevate your beloved beef patty with one of these mouthwatering combos.. Reviews for: Photos of Gourmet Grilling Burgers.
Guide to Grilling Learn to master the art of grilling by perfecting the basics. Online ordering menu for GOURMET BURGER BISTRO. Gourmet Burger Bistro is a specialty burger restaurant in the Churchland area. You can cook Gourmet Burgers using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gourmet Burgers
- It’s of Burger.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need 2 of Garlic clove finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh Rosemary finely chopped.
- You need 400 g of Muschrooms stalks removed and finely chopped.
- It’s 750 g of Beef.
- Prepare of Chimichurri.
- It’s Half of a medium Onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Fresh Coriander finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Fresh Mint finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 40 ml of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilly flakes (optional).
Home of the "Empire Burger" and our famous "Sticky Wings". At BLT Burger in Las Vegas, chef Laurent Tourondel brushes burgers with butter while they're on the grill. Gourmet Burger is a cozy hamburger restaurant in Santa Ana. Come in and experience our notable desserts, taste our comfort food, or have a quick bite in a hip environment.
Gourmet Burgers instructions
- Burger: fry garlic, rosemary and mushroom and season to taste reduce heat slightly and cook for 15 minutes stirring frequently until liquid evaporates. Leave to cool.
- Add beef to the mushrooms with 1 tsp Salt and 1/2 Tsp pepper mix well and decide into 6 equal portions and shape into patties. Leave in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Chimichurri: combine onion, lemon juice, mint, parsley, coriander, garlic and chilly flakes, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Stir in the olive oil and set aside.
- Cook the burgers on the BBQ.
- Add your buttered buns towards the end and toast lightly.
- Serve the burgers with the chimichurri and avocado (optional)..
Call us to inquire about takeout. When it comes to burgers, there's truly something for everyone: all-beef cheeseburgers tucked into toasted buns, turkey burgers piled high with all the fixings, flavor-packed tuna burgers. Gourmet Burgers Appeal To Adult Tastes. These are definitely hamburgers that you can serve at a dinner party! They are more than a lump of formed ground beef.