Gracie's turkey sliders. Great recipe for Gracie's EASY guilt free chocolate moose. Wanted chocolate and just got creative:) Feel completely free to byoc(be your own chef) and throw nuts, dried fruit, strawberries in this, you could mix chocolates together or use a different chocolate!! Carb and Low Carb) My Gracie LOVES stuffed peppers and I'm currently low carbing it SO I came up with a way to please us both!
Roasted turkey with oak smoked bacon, avocado, jack cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato, mayo, mustard, and pickles.. MORE PHOTOS. more menus. house roasted turkey with lettuce, tomato, and our own cured and smoked bacon on toasted homemade white bread . Pulled Pork Sliders Fried Chicken Sliders Mains Fried Chicken Cheeseburgers Veggie Burgers. You can have Gracie's turkey sliders using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gracie's turkey sliders
- You need 1 lb of of ground turkey.
- You need 1/8 tsp of of ground red pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of A sprikling of dried basil leaves.
- It’s 1 of two good cap fulls of steak sauce.
- You need 1 of About 1/4 cup and 1 tablespoon of any kind of bread crums you like.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped oinion.
- Prepare 1 of one bag of potatoe rolls.
Roasted turkey breast with jack cheese, lettuce, onions, tomato, mayo, and mustard.. Baby back ribs, seasoned with gracie's special dry rub. Slow smoked and basted and basted with our sauce mop. By rotating the formulations you create a more balance and minimize the risk of developing an allergy and digestive boredom.
Gracie's turkey sliders instructions
- With clean hands, mix everything together in a bowl, and cook the sliders on grill or on stove top on medium heat..
- When they are almost done, toast your rolls and assemble your slider!:).
Take control of your dog's health. Characters Introduced in Animal Forest and Animal Crossing. An enhanced remake of the game for GameCube was released as Animal Forest+ in Japan, and as Animal Crossing worldwide. The games introduce many of the series' core recurring characters, notably businessman Tom Nook. Slider buns layered with baked ham, melted Swiss cheese and a buttery topping!