Grilled 🍕 Pizza. Grilled pizzas are a specific style of pie. Typically thin-crusted, they're lightly sauced (because too much sauce spells a soggy crust) and require minimal toppings. With grilled pizza,the crust is the star.
Prepare the toppings so they are ready to go on the pizza—tomato sauce, cheese, and anything else you wish. Lightly add sauce and top the grilled side of each pizza crust. Excess sauce or toppings makes the pizza hard to handle. You can cook Grilled 🍕 Pizza using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled 🍕 Pizza
- You need of Pizza dough; found on my recipes.
- You need of Pizza sauce ; found on my recipes.
- It’s of Your choice toppings.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Pepperoni.
- Prepare of Onions black olives.
- You need of Sliced jalapenos.
- It’s of Pineapple.
- You need of Bacon.
- It’s of Sausage.
Carefully slide each pizza onto the grill. Remove from grill and serve immediately. For the pizza dough: Place the all-purpose flour, salt, sugar and yeast in the bowl of a food processor and pulse to combine. With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil and water; once added.
Grilled 🍕 Pizza instructions
- Take your dough and roll toss and stretch to desired size.
- Put directly on a hot grill cook for 2-3 min per side.
- Flip add sauce and toppings.
- When cheese is melted its done and enjoy.
This grilled pizza recipe is a mix-and-match situation, so feel free to use any and all of the toppings below or choose your own. The quickly wilted leafy greens take on a pesto-ish vibe when. To shape and cook the margherita pizza: Heat a gas grill to high and make sure the grill grates are clean and free of debris. Carefully slide pizza dough onto the grill. Using tongs, lift dough and check to see if lightly brown.