Ground Turkey Burgers. In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. By jachandl; Indian Turkey Burgers With Lime, Cucumbers, and Chutney. A blend of spices – cumin, coriander, cloves, and cinnamon – give Indian flavor to this spicy turkey and spinach burger.
Moisten them by adding ketchup and a bit of grated onion to the ground turkey — or mayonnaise and a bit of mustard. The idea is to emphasize condiments, and keep the turkey moist. Impress your family with this flavorful juicy turkey burger! You can have Ground Turkey Burgers using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey Burgers
- It’s 1 kg of Ground turkey.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
Juicy Turkey Burger Ingredients: Easy and simple ingredients that will go along way. The turkey meat is the most important and adding in the filing just enhances each patty to the fullest! I have a general question regarding Turkey burgers and ground Turkey in general. Kind of a survey really lol.
Ground Turkey Burgers instructions
- In a deep container, add salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, minced garlic and chopped parsley..
- Use you hands to mixed the ingredients in..
- Add egg and get it all in then you add your bread crumbs. Round up and let sit for about 3 minutes..
- Use your hands to roll 3 ounces off meat in your hands and and slightly give it a press to how thick you will like it. You will make roughly 10 patties out of this.
- For best results..On a small grease cookie sheet, you can use grease paper, line them neatly and refrigerate for an hour before grilling or searing.
- For grilling cook 3- 4 minutes on each side.
Start with good-quality ground turkey from your supermarket or local butcher, season with salt and pepper, and brush on a little canola oil before throwing the patties on the grill, just in case. Then this flavor packed, healthy, sticks-together-and-doesn't-fall-apart turkey burger is the one for you! I have to admit it, I don't make turkey burgers at home, or at least I didn't use to. That was until I cobbled together a recipe with a few techniques that made perfect, no-fail, moist, juicy, won't-fall. Check out Rachael's Southwest Turkey Burger and other creative burger recipes of the non-beef variety.