Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot). Place the cooked meat, onion, garlic, celery, salt, black pepper, cider vinegar, mustard, brown sugar, and ketchup into a slow cooker, and stir to combine. Great recipe for Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot). The ground beef barbeque everyone loves!
Add it back to the crock pot and mix it with the other cup of BBQ sauce. Mix the hamburger patties, brown them, and freeze them in advance and you'll have little to do at the last minute. This slow cooker hamburgers recipe comes from the new Fix It and Forget It recipes for kids. You can have Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot)
- Prepare 3 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 of large white sweet onion.
- It’s 32 oz of ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of celery seed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
Enjoy making these burgers with your kids! In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, liquid smoke if desired and seasonings. Both the barbecue sauce and shredded beef can be made ahead of time and reheated together in the crockpot. Combine shredded beef and cooked sauce and cook, covered, on LOW until hot.
Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot) instructions
- Brown ground beef and drain grease..
- Finely chop onion. (I have used grated onion when serving kids).
- Add all ingredients into crock pot. (brown sugar measurement is NOT packed).
- Mix well.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8..
- After cooking let stand in warm crock pot 1/2 hour before serving to thicken..
- Serve on hamburger buns!.
If you'd prefer, store-bought barbecue sauce can be used. In a large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, red wine vinegar, Dijon-style mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke. Stir in salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Hamburger (also known as ground beef) is an inexpensive choice for many families and you can make a ton of great dishes in your slow cooker to feed your family. From slow cooker casseroles to crockpot meatloaf recipes and everything in between we love coming up with easy ground beef slow cooker recipes.