Hamburger Mushroom Bake. Pour over ground beef and stir to combine. In frying pan in butter, over medium heat, cook mushrooms until softening and turning brown. Sprinkle with seasoning salt, parsley, and black pepper.
If your ground beef is too dry add some light-tasting olive oil or bacon fat. In food processor, process cream cheese and add eggs one at a time until well incorporated. Pour over ground beef and stir to combine. You can have Hamburger Mushroom Bake using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Mushroom Bake
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 lb of mushroom or 1 4oz canned mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 slices of cooked, crisp, chopped bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated motzerella cheese.
The simple recipe for an easy supper. Although simple, it was a satiating meal. This is loosely based on Mushroom Mozzarella bake recipe…you are welcome to add some Mozzarella cheese before baking. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more.
Hamburger Mushroom Bake instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large frying pan, over medium heat, brown ground beef with garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside to cool..
- In a microwave safe bowl add cream cheese put in microwave and cook until very soft. Add in 2 eggs and stir until we combined. Pour over ground beef and stir to combine. Stir in white onions. Pour into a 2 qt casserole dish and press down..
- In frying pan melt butter over heat, cook mushrooms until soft and brown. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, parsley and black pepper and ground mustard. Place on top of the hamburger mixture. Scatter bacon bits over the casserole. Sprinkle the top grated motzerella cheese. Bake about 25 minutes..
In frying pan in butter, over medium heat, cook mushrooms until softening and turning brown. Sprinkle with seasoning salt, parsley and black pepper. Place on top of the hamburger mixture. If desired, sprinkle the top with cheese. Hamburger Potato Casserole with Mushroom Gravy and lots of cheese.