Hamburger Steaks with Lotus Root. Japanese hamburger steak is a perennial favorite for lunch, dinner, and bento. Meat Combination: A common Japanese hamburger steak is made with a combination of ground beef and ground pork. You can adjust the ratio to create your favorite patty.
People of all ages just love… Cooking chicken hamburger steak. Let's eat deliciously and have a strong body together💕. 鶏肉ハンバーグとお魚を焼いてるよ👩🍳 The egg was bit lopsided and cooked a touch long but a fair amount of Bean Sprouts, a big scoop of rice, and a good size Hamburger Steak with plentiful sauce and lotus root chips filled the main Platter. While lotus root is cooling, place the ground beef in a large bowl; then, using a garlic press, mince the cloves of garlic over the beef to collect both the solids and the juices in the mixing bowl. You can cook Hamburger Steaks with Lotus Root using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Steaks with Lotus Root
- Prepare 150 grams of ★ Ground beef, or ground beef and pork mix.
- It’s 150 grams of ★ Lotus root.
- It’s 1/2 of ★ Onion.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Egg.
- You need 100 ml of ★ Panko.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★ Salt.
- You need 1 dash of ★ Pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of ★ Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need of For the Japanese-flavored sauce:.
- You need 100 ml of ● Water.
- It’s 25 ml of ● Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 2 tsp of Water.
Add the sesame leaves, onion, salt, and pepper, and combine gently but thoroughly. Pork Tsukune Patties with Lotus Root for Sports Day or Cherry Blossom Viewing.. (which has come back into fashion) into hamburger steaks. I also wanted to make inexpensive and healthy chicken hamburger steaks with teriyaki sauce, a favorite with kids! They turned out to be fluffy and delicious.
Hamburger Steaks with Lotus Root step by step
- Chop the onion finely and microwave for 1 minute at 600 W in a heatproof container. Let it cool down completely..
- Peel the lotus root. Mince half and grate the rest..
- In a bowl, mix the ★ ingredients and knead until sticky and well incorporated..
- Divide the meat mixture into 3 portions. Form each into a oval shaped patty, smacking down on them with your palms to eliminate air pockets..
- Heat a pan with the vegetable oil, then add the patties carefully. Make an indentation in the middle of each patty. Cook over medium-high heat for about a minute..
- When the patties are browned, flip over and wipe off the excess oil. Cover with a lid and steam-fry over low heat for 8 minutes..
- Transfer the hamburgers to serving plates. Wipe off the pan and add the ● ingredients. Bring to a boil over low heat..
- When the sauce is bubbling, add the katakuriko dissolved in water, mixing constantly. When the sauce is thickened, it's done..
- Pour the sauce over the hamburger steaks. Enjoy while piping hot..
Flame-seared seafood mix of diced salmon, scallop, prawn, grilled eel, salmon roe, and flying fish roe topped on flavoured steamed rice with mushroom, chestnut, konjak, carrot, lotus root and shredded egg. Then form into eight equal patties. You will want to make them as thin as possible. Place the patties in a hot skillet and cook until done. Remove from the pan and set aside.